Shopping Downtown Dunedin
What: Main Street in Dunedin boasts a number of unique shops, art galleries and restaurants and exhibits the city’s distinctive Scottish ambiance.
- A marina and several hotels and bed & breakfasts are also within easy walking distance of downtown
- Check dates, as the city hosts numerous arts and crafts festivals, parades, concerts, farmers markets, and other events that are always interesting and well done.
When: Most stores in Dunedin are open seven days a week. (A few do close on Sundays or Mondays .)
Where: Follow Alternate U.S. 19 and you will come to Main Street.
- The downtown runs along Main Street from the Gulf of Mexico to Milwaukee Avenue.
- The intersection of these Main Street and Broadway form the heart of downtown.
- Other shops can be found on the Douglas Avenue, Highland Avenue, and Virginia Lane.
What Is Featured:
Antique stores, clothings stores, and gift shops. Along with the wonderful selection of terrific restaurants, you’ll also find several taverns and clubs that give the area a bit of nightlife.
Dunedin has plenty of free on street parking as well as several free parking lots located just off Main Street.
Public restrooms are located on the Pinellas Trail just south of The Box Car Cafe & Gift Shop (349 Main Street).