Gulfport Art Walk
What: Two evenings a month, artists and crafts people come to show and sell their work.
- Over a half-mile of local arts and crafts are available to the delight of the ArtWalkers
- Live musicians appear at venues throughout the Village
- Local shops, boutiques and galleries remain open
- And the local restaurants – which have made Gulfport one of Florida’s foremost dining destinations – remain open!
Gulfport Art Walk takes place on the First Friday and Third Saturday of every month, year-round.
The event is pet and family friendly!
When: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., the First Friday and Third Saturday of every month, year-round.
Where: 3007 Beach Blvd., Gulfport 33707
What Is Featured:
- Arts & crafts to admire and take home. Music to celebrate the occasion!
- The Industrial Art Center continues to offer “Blow Your Own Glass Masterpiece” mini classes
- Visitors can view the stars through St. Pete Astronomy Club’s state of the art telescopes, every first Friday
Parking: Parking is always free and free trolley rides are available from off-site parking areas.
For More Information: http://gulfportma.com/gma-events/art-walks